1. Give me some ideas how an online entrepreneur could turn a service into a product?
2. I am a yoga instructor who want to sell yoga courses online. However, I’m quite introverted and neurotic, tell me how I could be successful at doing that.
3. Take the concept of a minimum viable product (MVP) and discuss it in terms of helping a new online entrepreneur get their first product or service out on the Internet, so they can start marketing and making money right away.
4. Explain to me how imperative it is to get your product to launch and how is one of the biggest barriers to coaches or content providers being successful.
5. Here is an example, I am a stay at home mom, who loves painting and I would like to make money online. How can I do that? This is not me though. After your response help me create my own online business plan by asking me a series of questions.
6. Explain Pareto’s Principle and how I can use it in my online business?
7. Pareto’s Principal can sometimes be difficult for perfectionists and people new to online business to follows. Provide me some tips on how to help them move their product or idea forward.
8. Let’s talk about building a community to support an online business. How it that helpful?
9. I’m looking to start an online business, explain to me why the first product I sell has to be infinitely scalable. And then delineate the six key components necessary to accomplish this.
10. Overcoming Analysis to Paralysis – Launching a less than complete “crappy” product first.
11. I was watching a video by Mel Robbins. She said we often don’t do things because we don’t ‘feel’ like it. But in truth we need to do things we don’t ‘feel’ like to be successful. Give me six tips to move forward on launching and selling a product or service online using this philosophy.
12. As a business owner how many hats do I need to wear? It seems like I’m doing everything all the time, and never seem to get ahead.
13. Speak more to this based on Robert Kiyosaki’s book – Rich Dad, Poor Dad and shifting from the self-employed (S) to business owner quadrant (B).
14. What’s a niche market in terms of selling a product or service?
15. In terms of sales and marketing how do I discover a niche market I can sell to?
17. I found a niche market I plan to sell to, what are some easy ways for me to start?
18. Give me a step-by-step guide on how to do market research for a niche market. Assume I’ve never done it before so keep it simple.
19. Give me a step-by-step guide on how to do market research for a niche market. Assume I’ve never done it before so keep it simple.
20. I am considering doing some niche market research to give me a clarity on what I need to offer online entreprenuers. I want to help them succeed by moving them from the planning stage to the action and sales stage. How can I do this on a budget of $100.
21. What are the major pain points entrepreneurs are discussing on Reddit?
Note: This is a full chain from automatic market research, to program development, to a full program where you can email your student everyday to keep them motivated. This is $3000 service you’re getting for free. Requires you to install Web ChatGPT and only works with ChatGPT 3.5 not 4 for some reason. Enjoy!
22. Even works better without online access sometimes.
23. What are the major pain points guitar players are discussing on Reddit?
24. What are the major pain points for dog owners. I want to create an online program for them.
25. My social media platform of choice is Instagram (insert other social media platform as needed). And I want to sell an easy to follow online business start-up course for entrepreneurs. First explain the best me to grow my audience then give me a 10-point plan for me to follow.